Care Worker /Support Worker:
Are you interested in supporting and caring for vulnerable children and adults, enabling them to remain independent in their own homes?
Do you want to work for a leading provider offering guaranteed, flexible hours, very competitive pay rates and all the support you need to develop you career in care?
We have exciting full and part time opportunities for care workers to provide personal care and support to vulnerable people in their homes.
No previous care experience is required for general care as training will be provided. Previous experience will be required for more complex positions.
We are currently recruiting in the following areas:
- Flexible working hours.
- On-going support and development.
- On-going training.
- Deliver personal care according to care plans.
- Maintain a high standard of care.
- Assist with personal care tasks.
- Assist with medication.
- Carry out domestic duties.
- Record keeping.
- Care experience not essential.
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good English verbal and written skills.
Salary: £ Depending on experience.
Shifts: Days or Nights
We are recruiting for Full / part time RGNs to work in a Nursing & Residential and Dementia Care Home providing 24-hour care for elderly people.
- Welcoming and admitting new residents.
- Care planning and end of life care plan.
- Administrating medication.
- Managing care staff and ensuring adequate support is given to other members of the team.
- Key person for medication ordering.
- Managing infection control and carrying out agreed procedures for improvement of the nursing services and reduction of cross infection.
- Carrying all your clinical nursing practices in accordance with the Care Procedures documented in the Quality Manual.
- Participating in the training of other staff members and assessing trainees if required.
- Reporting and recording all accidents and untoward incidents pertaining to residents, visitors and staff.
- Keeping up to date with current Policies and procedures involving care.
- Qualified RGN with valid NMC PIN.
- Have the skill to manage your workload and maintain standards.
- Experience in palliative and dementia care.
- Compassionate and caring attitude.
- Recent clinical skills.
- Great knowledge of CQC current care practice.
- Demonstrable experience in a residential home/nursing home as an RGN.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- An interest in developing professionally and developing care staff.
- Competitive referral scheme.
- Fantastic training and management development.
- Simple application process.